Forums

CCGS is pleased to provide an area for researchers and visitors to our site to engage each other in courteous discussion. Although Society members may respond and participate in the forums, such a response is not guaranteed. If you wish to make a direct inquiry to CCGS, we recommend using any of the methods listed on our contact page.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Murdock Beaton 1844-1928
Sheryn

Post Murdock Beaton 1844-1928
on: March 25, 2013, 17:52

Hi
I am looking for information on Murdoch Beaton b: Abt 1844 d: 1928 Lorneville, Cumberland Co. m: 1886 to a Christina McRae. They would be my GG Grandparents and their daughter Bella Flora 1891-1991 would be my G Grandmother. I would really like to know everything and anything that can be verified about this family(I'd even like the not-so-verified stories too) :D
I know very little, hardly anything at all. I have no living relatives around me that would have such information, or care to know. My family apparently doesn't seem to think that someone would be interested in the past :o
Thank you for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

Sheryn

PS or even tips on how to do this myself from BC. Just hoping perhaps someone might already know the info or at least a way to get it.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33; Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.

Click here to review our acceptable use policy By participating in the forums you represent that you have read, accept and are bound by this policy.